Features: Located in Santos (SP), the Port Integrator Terminal Luiz Antônio Mesquita (formerly TUF) specializes in the discharge of sulfur, phosphate rock, fertilizers and ammonia. Tiplam has been expanded to six-fold its handling capacity. With the expansion, this VLI port starts to also flow grain and sugar. Integrated with the Central-Southeast corridor, the terminal offers its customers more efficiency in high performance operations, making a difference in the control of cargo transportation and the guarantee of a level of service excellence.
– 2 patios of sulfur with total static capacity of 126 thousand tons;
– 4 berths being 1 for shipment of sugar, 1 for shipment of grains and 2 for discharge of fertilizers and solid bulk;
– 2 warehouses for grain, 1 warehouse for sugar and 1 flex warehouse (grains and sugar)
– 1 ammonia tank with static capacity of 20 thousand tons;
– Structure for rail and road loading of solid bulk cargoes;
– 100% integrated export operation to the railroad with 11 km internal railway line;
Main products: fertilizers, phosphate rock, sulfur, ammonia, soy, maize and sugar.
The logistics system of VLI integrates the rail network to the main ports of the country. Meet our port terminals.CLICK HERE
With a fleet of approximately 800 locomotives and 22,000 wagons, VLI traverses more than 8 thousand kilometers of railroad network in Brazil.CLICK HERE