Features: Located in Barra dos Coqueiros (SE), near Aracaju, it is the only port terminal in Sergipe. The Inácio Barbosa Maritime Terminal (TMIB) moves solid bulk, liquid bulk, grain and offshore operation (support for vessels supporting oil platforms near the coast).
Main products: coke, urea, cement, clinker, wheat, soy, fertilizer, sulfuric acid and derivatives.
– 1 356m long mooring dock for bulkheads
– 1 59m long berth pier for offshore operation
– 7 warehouses with static capacity of 55 thousand tons
– 2 bulk yards with static capacity of 90 thousand tons
– 3 bulk silos with static capacity of 60 thousand tons
Road operation: discharge and loading of bulk, loading of sulfuric acid and discharge of grain.
The logistics system of VLI integrates the rail network to the main ports of the country. Meet our port terminals.CLICK HERE
With a fleet of approximately 800 locomotives and 22,000 wagons, VLI traverses more than 8 thousand kilometers of railroad network in Brazil.CLICK HERE