Features: Located in Araguari (MG), it is one of the largest transhipment terminals for grain and fertilizers in Latin America. The Araguari TI is part of VLI’s Central-East corridor and comprises the main integrated logistics alternative, responsible for capturing cargoes from the country’s main agricultural frontiers, and for supporting agribusiness disposal through the Tubarão Complex in Espírito Santo.
Main products: soy, soy bran, maize and fertilizers
– 1 grain warehouse with static capacity of 120 thousand tons
– 1 grain lung silo with static capacity of 6 thousand tons
– 1 fertilizer warehouse with static capacity of 44 thousand tons
– High performance system in pear model for rail loading and unloading
– Grain loading, grain unloading, railway discharge of fertilizers and road loading of fertilizers.
The logistics system of VLI integrates the rail network to the main ports of the country. Meet our port terminals.CLICK HERE
With a fleet of approximately 800 locomotives and 22,000 wagons, VLI traverses more than 8 thousand kilometers of railroad network in Brazil.CLICK HERE