Features: located in Santa Luzia (MG), it operates as an advanced center of steel customers for cargo distribution in the great BH, state of Minas Gerais, São Paulo and southern region of Brazil. The Santa Luzia TI is also responsible for the movement of iron ore destined to the supply of steel mills and export via the Port of Tubarão, in Vitória (ES). It has the capacity to handle 120 thousand tons per month of finished steel products and 200 thousand tons of iron ore per month.
Main products: finished steel products (coils, bales, sheets and plates of steel, wire machine) and iron ore.
– 1 steel shed with static capacity of 30 thousand tons
– 1 yard of steel mills with static capacity of 30 thousand tons
– 1 bulk yard with static capacity of 60 thousand tons
– Handling equipment for steel products such as cranes and accessories.
– High performance system in pear model for ore loading.
The logistics system of VLI integrates the rail network to the main ports of the country. Meet our port terminals.CLICK HERE
With a fleet of approximately 800 locomotives and 22,000 wagons, VLI traverses more than 8 thousand kilometers of railroad network in Brazil.CLICK HERE